I just got it back from being repaired for the same problem and it was fixed until I installed updates and restarted my computer. Now it won’t give me an option to connect to a wireless network, only a manual or wired connection. I’m sure it has nothing to do with our wifi, since all the other computers in my house work fine with it. Could it have something to do with installing updates? In the instructions I got back from Dell told me to install them, so I don’t know.
What searched for:
- ubuntu wont connect to internet
- ubuntu wont connect to the internet
- my computer wont install Ubuntu
- ubuntu wont connect
- why wont my computer work on ubuntu?
- why wont lubuntu connect to the internet
- Why wont my Internet work on Ubuntu
- why wont my linux computer connect to the internet
- why wont my wifi work with zorin
- why wont ubuntu connect to internet