I want to find a linux distribution which support the computer below 128mb RAM, even 64MB RAM, easy to install, and support USB devices.
So, which Linux is the best for my requirement?
The “USB devices” I means is the Linux Distribution have the built-in device driver for some USB devices.
What searched for:
- best linux for computer with low ram
- linux for low memory pc
- Linux for low memory computers
- Linux distro low ram
- linux distro low memory
- how to know which linux is best for my computer with 128mb ram
- best ubuntu on low memory pc
- best linux to run on computer with low memory
- best linux for low memory
- linux for low ram computers