I want to find a linux distribution which support the computer below 128mb RAM, even 64MB RAM, easy to install, and support USB devices.
So, which Linux is the best for my requirement?
The “USB devices” I means is the Linux Distribution have the built-in device driver for some USB devices.
What searched for:
- linux for low ram computers
- best linux for computer with low ram
- linux for low memory pc
- Linux for low memory computers
- Linux distro low ram
- linux distro low memory
- linux distribution low memory
- how to know which linux is best for my computer with 128mb ram
- fastest linux for XP with low memory
- best ubuntu on low memory pc