I need to run a php script “fluxcli.php” when my server reboot, only if it reboots during the night.
So I have a cronjob that runs fluxcli at 10:00pm and stops it at 8:00 am, but if my server reboots, the service won’t start. I wan’t it to start only if it’s during that timeframe.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
What searched for:
- Ubuntu Startup Script
- startup script ubuntu
- automaticly start minecraft server on ubuntu
- start server on startup ubuntu
- startup script
- ubuntu server startup script
- ubuntu server startup scripts
- ubuntu start minecraft server on boot