Hi guys!, Cordial greeting.Problem:It turns out that I have installed Oracle VM VirtualBox on the host system – Windows XP host, and as a virtual machine – Ubuntu Guest 10. 04. Guest I want to recognize the usb device, already did with windows guest on ubuntu 7 but have not found a way.It is as if I had ubuntu enable 10. 04 as host – host but do not even like the guest position.I appreciate your help ^ ^Maxima starThe question is resolved, and know how to do =)^ ^ Lol that first response is nice.
What searched for:
- how to enable and disable NIC in oracle virtual box 4 2 16 in linux host system
- how to enable usb 2 on ubuntu virtualbox host fedora guest
- how to enable usb in virtual box ubuntu
- how to enable usb ubuntu virtualbox
- how to enable vm box usb in linux mint 7 -rc1
- virtualbox ubunto guest usb