I have Ubuntu running on a laptop, I need to know what will be required in terms of configuration to reduce overheating.
When I run windows it works smoothly, but Linux on the other hand overheats it so much, that makes the fans work full throttle.
I read that there’s a way to make the CPU work slower, and that supposedly prevents overheating, I want to know what could possibly be done.
What searched for:
- how to reduce overheated laptop in ubuntu 12 04 4
- how to reduce cpu frequency
- software to reduce over heating of processors in linux mint
- ubuntu 12 04 cpu step reduce performance
- ubuntu 12 04 how to make cpu processor slower to save battery
- ubuntu how to prevent processor overheating
- enable mint cpu scaling
- ubuntu preventing overheating
- ubuntu reduce cpu frequency
- ubuntu reduce frequency cpu