I have avast for Linux on there (so I basically already put anti-virus on there anyway) but is it necessary to take all the precautions I would normally take with Windows? Why/why not?
What searched for:
- does ubuntu need a firewall
- ubuntu antispyware
- 14 04 ubuntu anti virus
- does ubuntu need anti virus or firewall
- does ubuntu need antivirus
- does ubuntu need spyware
- firewall needed for ubuntu 14 04
- is a firewall needed for linux os
- ubuntu 14 04 is a firewall necessary?
- ubuntu 14 04 need antivus